Position: Administrative Assistant
Category: Administrative, Experience: None, Age: 20 - 30yrs, Location: Dar Es Salaam, Deadline: December 24, 2019
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Education and Experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounts or Business Administration Or IT Or any related career from any Tanzanian recognized Institution
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
- Cover Letter indicating the position you are applying at.
- CV (Your Resume)
Send the required documents via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 24, 2019
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Merry X-Mass & Happy New Year.